Doing the large-print edition

I was a bit torn about what to do next--obviously I've been doing a LOT of production lately, and I wasn't super-eager to do more. Plus I noodled with making the transition and realized that I would lose the italics. Again. I don't know why it's been The Revenge of the Italics lately, but it has been.

So I would have rather started in on Trials--I've made a bunch of notes and actually had a bit of a breakthrough talking over a story problem with my sister--but the way things are right now, I just don't have the time.

Today I started in on the large-print edition of The Weirld and completed a couple of chapters. It's going pretty well--I do have to go Scribus => LibreOffice => Scribus because the formatting is so different, but it's not too clunky a process. The main thing is that I wasn't sure what to do with the illustrations--obviously the chapter ornaments just get replaced with stars, but there are actual pictures, and it's not like they've been optimized for the visually impaired. I kind of went back and forth, but I've decided to have them all be full-page art and to have a black box around them. Hopefully if the reader just plain can't see them, at least the box will make it obvious that this isn't some messed-up page of text or something.